- The total fee in renting deal is amount equivalent to one month’s rent / compensation / license fee, which is to be paid immediately after signing the rent agreement/ license or possession or payment of monthly rent / deposit, whichever is early.
- The total fee in selling deal is equivalent to 2% of the buy / sell value in the deal.
- Of the total fees, 25% is to be paid at the time of signing the contract deed or payment of token or earnest money.
- Rest of the 75% after adjusting form fee is to be paid at the time of possession or signing of sells deed or payment of the balance amount of the deal.
- Mode of payment: The fee is to be paid in the form of cheque or demand draft or cash in favour of “Sandeep Khandelwal” or
“The Prime Property” payable at Aurangabad.
- Our fees become payable once our customer visits the property through us, and the deal is done on the same property, even if some other persons / brokers are involved in the deal at any stage, or the deal is completed directly.
- It is expected that the buyer/tenant takes possession of the property after inspecting the premises properly. The agency
/ consultant shall not be responsible for any defects, faults or short-comings in the property noticed after the deal.
- All negotiations and procedures between the two concerned parties would be carried out in the presence of our representative,
unless otherwise agreed mutually.
- The whole deal will remain transparent on either side.
- All legal expenses pertaining to the deal shall be borne by the clients.
- The fees paid once to us is not refundable under any circumstances.
- The service tax amount if applicable, will be charged extra.
- The consultant is indemnified against any litigation or damages caused by wrong or inaccurate information furnished by the client.
- All the transactions are within the Aurangabad jurisdiction.